- If you have never registered before, you will need to register once on this website and create a username and password (you know the drill!). After that you will be able to login as often as you like using your username and password.
- Registering for the website is quick and easy. You will need to have the email address where you receive emails from Princeton University and the Class. Once you have that ready, hit the "First-time sign up" link to the right and follow the instructions.
- In order to activate your website account, you will receive an email with an activation code and link to activate your website account.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT!!! It may take some time for the activation code to reach you. Activation emails should arrive momentarily but in isolated instances there may be a significant delay. Also, please check any spam filters you may have to see the email is not trapped there. If you have not received an activation code within 24 hours, please contact Joe the Webmaster.
- Once you activate your account, you will be able to log on to the website.
Can't Get On The Site?Email Joe Hong (aka Joe the Webmaster), our class web guru.
Signed Up on Website
Who is Near Me?