Let's Keep Celebrating our Orange and Black!
Come back for the Yale Game November 11th
- Alumni Association tailgate with complimentary lunch
- Fine Plaza at 11 am -- look for the '87 Table
- RSVP appreciated to help with planning
'87 in the News
- Biological threats should “remain at the top of the national security agenda,” writes Laura Holgate, a former special assistant to President Barack Obama. — The Hill
- Investor Michael Novogratz has started the Galaxy Digital Assets Fund, a $500 million hedge fund to invest in cryptocurrencies. — The Edge Markets
- University of Wisconsin-Madison astronomer Eric Wilcots describes how his interest in stargazing and the universe translated into his current work as a professor. — Madison Magazine
Signed Up on Website
Who is Near Me?